Effective Sunday, December 27, 2020, the operation of Routes 21P/W and 108B will be changed.
- 21P Eastbound – All trips will now end at Main & Cataba
- 21P Westbound – All trips will start at Main & Cataba.
- 21W Eastbound – All trips will now end at Main & Cataba.
- 21W Westbound – The first trip at 5:55 AM will begin at the Mall.
- 21W Westbound – All other trips will start at Main & Cataba.
- Stops at the Mall will remain the same.
- Monday, December 28 Only: No Service Due to Heavy Snowfall
- Depart time from the Fort Irwin Bus Lot will now be 6:10 PM
- After all stops on the base have been serviced, operators will stop and discharge only at the stops needed. Please alert the driver of your stop.
- This exception only applies to 108B. All other PM routes must continue to make all stops.
Please call 760-948-4021 if you have any questions.