VVTA offers flexible, safe and reliable fixed route transit service that provides personalized assistance with trip planning, which saves time and money. To learn more about these services, call VVTA Customer Service, or schedule an appointment with a certified VVTA Travel Trainer, who will personally introduce new riders to the joy of riding public transit.
Already singed up for Direct Access? Call (760) 244-4000 to make a reservation now.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) ensures that persons with disabilities receive “the same mass transportation service opportunities everyone else receives.” For those who have received ADA certification, VVTA Direct Access provides paratransit services as a last resort to its more affordable bus services.
- Reservations may be made from 1 day to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations are taken from 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Sunday. (Reservations placed on Sunday will be recorded and confirmed by the following Monday.)
- Registered personal care attendant may ride for free.
- VVTA and Direct Access observe the same holidays.
- Any companion pays a Direct Access fare.
- Companions must not displace Direct Access riders.
- Certified Riders may call (760) 244-4000 to make reservations.
Before passengers may begin using VVTA Direct Access service, ADA eligibility certification is required. To begin the eligibility application process, click here or call 1-877-ADA-RIDE.
FILING ADA COMPLAINTS
Individuals who choose to file an ADA complaint may initiate the process by contacting VVTA Complaints by mail, phone, or email, using the contact information below. Please submit the form found here.
- ADDRESS: 17150 Smoke Tree Street
Hesperia, CA 92345
- PHONE: (760) 948-4021
- EMAIL: Info@VVTA.org