Due to Highway 395 construction, VVTA Route 31, 33 and 54 will be on long term detour in Adelanto and Victorville beginning Wednesday, August 14. During this time, six bus stops will not be served, which includes:
- Stop 10000 southbound Highway 395 at Palmdale Road, serving routes 31, 33 and 54;
- Stop 10120 westbound Seneca Road at Pearmain Street, serving routes 31 and 33;
- Stop 10121 westbound Seneca Road at Bellflower Street, serving route 33;
- Stop 10122 westbound Seneca Road at Jonathan Street, serving route 33; and
- Stop 10134 northbound Pearmain Street at Cornell Street, serving route 54.
VVTA apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause our passengers.
Due to road construction and subsequent lane closures on Palmdale Road, State Route 18 in Adelanto and Victorville, VVTA Route 31, 33 and 54 bus stops may have limited accessibility along State Route 18 from Cobalt Road to west of US Highway 395 through the summer of 2021. During this time, businesses will remain open and Caltrans will mitigate impacts to access points as much as possible.
|RIDER CATEGORY||LOCAL TRIP||WITH DEVIATION||DAY PASS||31-DAY PASS|
|Veteran / Senior / Disabled / Medicare||$0.75||$1.75||$2||$27.50|