Commute For $35 A Week? VVTA Regional Vanpool Program allows groups of seven or more to commute for as low as $35 a week. Vanpool is convenient, comfortable, and saves money through a subsidy of up to $400 per month.
VVTA Regional Vanpool Program is convenient, cost-effective, and stress free. New and existing vanpools are eligible for the program subsidy. You or your employer may lease a vehicle through either of the two qualified vendors, Enterprise RideShare. Specially-equipped, commuter-friendly leased vehicles include maintenance, roadside assistance, and insurance. Drivers may even use the vehicle to log personal miles during after hours and throughout the weekend. VVTA Vanpool has its own advanced web-based application that makes the application and reporting process simple, when other agencies still require paper, pen, snail mail and phone calls to maintain eligibility. Vanpools must meet all program rules and guidelines to qualify for the program subsidy. VVTA staff makes the decision regarding which applications are approved, as well as which monthly subsidies will be approved for payment.
SEARCH VANPOOL RIDES NOW
Check traffic. Find a vanpool. IE511 and Vanpooler are commuter-friendly mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
START A NEW VANPOOL
It’s quick and easy. Begin the fast pre-qualification process. Make use of personal miles. Save on your commute. And enjoy the ride. Sign up here!
- VVTA Vanpool routes must begin or end within the greater Victor Valley and Barstow region
- VVTA Vanpool applicant must be the vehicle leaseholder (primary driver or other passengers may not apply)
- VVTA Vanpool must be used for commuting to and from work
- Vehicles must be leased through VVTA Vanpool-approved leasing agencies
- Vehicles must maintain at least 70% of vehicle seat occupancy
- Vehicles must travel at least 30 miles round trip
- Available seats must be available to the public
- Vehicle leaseholder (applicant) and primary driver must be volunteers and agree to all VVTA Vanpool terms and conditions
To maintain enrollment and qualify for the VVTA Vanpool Program subsidy, vanpools must complying with the following:
- Promptly and accurately respond to VVTA Vanpool and leasing agent requests
- Submit monthly vanpool reports through iVanpool.org
- Update any changes to route, schedule, passenger and location on iVanpool.org within five business days
- Maintain minimum 70 percent vehicle occupancy
- Adhere to VVTA Vanpool terms and conditions
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE
The three vehicle types are specially-equipped commuter vans that may be customized to meet specific needs and requests. The comfortable exceeds that of standard vehicles, allowing commuters to socialize, nap, work or simply enjoy the ride. It’s up to you!
|7 Passenger Mini Van||10 Passenger Van||15 Passenger Van|
|The mini-commuter is great for small groups and perfect for those that park in small parking structures. Entry and exit is easy with dual sliding doors.||For long-distance commutes, the 10-passenger van is ideally-equipped, featuring reclining high back seats, comfortable arm rests, a 35-gallon tank that is flex-fuel capable.||The 15-passenger van is a popular choice seeking an optimal blend of economy and comfort. Seating is specially-designed for ideal comfort, while maximizing your savings.|
VVTA Regional Vanpool Program must meet all program guidelines to qualify for the program subsidy. VVTA staff makes the decision regarding which applications are approved, as well as which monthly subsidies will be approved for payment.
Hann, Christina L <Christina.L.Hann@ehi.com>