Hesperia, Calif. (July 12, 2019) – In its continued response to residents impacted by the recent earthquakes, Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) has established round-trip service between the Ridgecrest Red Cross Shelter at the Kerr McGee Community Center and Trona High School. Scheduled service began this morning and will run through Monday, July 15 free of charge. The four daily departure times are 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
VVTA will continue the use of its commuter coach for this service, as it is equipped with a restroom, WiFi service and 110-volt power outlets to charge electronic devices.
Round Trip Service Runs Monday, July 12 through Monday, July 15
- 09:00 AM: Departs Ridgecrest Red Cross Shelter to Trona High School
- 10:00 AM: Departs Trona High School to Ridgecrest Red Cross Shelter
- 12:30 PM: Departs Ridgecrest Red Cross Shelter to Trona High School
- 1:30 PM: Departs Trona High School to Ridgecrest Red Cross Shelter
- Trona High School: 83600 Trona Road, Trona, Calif.
- Kerr McGee Community Center: 100 W California Avenue, Ridgecrest, Calif.