VVTA TAC Agenda: March 7, 2018
1. Recognition of Guests & Public CommentsVisitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- ADA Ride – Exercise First Option Year.
- Audio/Visual Contract Award.
- Release RFP 2018-02 for Security Services.
- LCTOP Allocation Request and supporting documents authorization.
- Budget Amendment for Two Service Vehicles.
- Article 3 Path of Travel Reimbursement for the City of Victorville project.
- Memorandum of Understanding between VVTA and SBCTA.
3. Barstow Facility & Operations
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SBCTA Update
6. LCTOP Marketing Presentation
7. Innovative Clean Transit Presentation
8. Other Business
- CalACT Conference, April 3-6, Newport Beach, CA
- TDA Site Visit.
- MDAQMD Meeting.
The next regularly scheduled meeting is April 4, 2018. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, March 2, 2018.