BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meeting Agenda – January 16, 2018
- Tuesday, 09 January 2018 14:19
The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 9:30 a.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street Hesperia, CA 92345. The VVTA Board Meeting Packet and Agenda is available for download via the links in PDF format.
Board Packet PDF Board Agenda PDF
ACTION ITEM NUMBER 1
- ITEM 1: Election of Chair and Vice-Chair for Calendar year 2018.
- ITEM 2: Minutes from Regular Meeting of The Board of Directors Conducted on November
- ITEM 3: Warrants, October and November 2017.
- ITEM 4: VVTA Annual National Transit Database (NTD) Statement for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2017 Completed by Vavrinek, Trine, Day and Company, LLP.
- ITEM 5: VVTA Site Visit Completed by California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- ITEM 6: Consider Approval of the Updated MOU between VVTA and SCAG.
- ITEM 7: Meeting Notes From The Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted on January 3, 2018.
- ITEM 8: Management Reports for VVTA and BAT – Verbal Report from Executive Director.
- ITEM 9: Approve the VVTA Consolidated Transportation Services Agency (CTSA) Subrecipient Monitoring, Driver Training, Vehicle Maintenance and Transit Ambassador Program Policies.
- ITEM 10: VVTA RFQ 2018-01 CEQA Process for Barstow Facility – Award. o Recommendation: Award the Contract to Carpenter/Robbins subcontractor Advanced Geo Environmental, Stockton, CA.
- ITEM 11: Release of RFP 2017-21 for the Provision of Vanpool Services.
- ITEM 12: Authorize the Filing and Submittal of Fiscal Year 2017-18 State of Good Repair
(SGR) Certifications and Assurances, Authorized Agent, and Project List.
- ITEM 13: VVTA FY17-18 Compensation policy review.