- PUBLISHED DATE: January 17, 2017
- PURPOSE: The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking proposals from interested vendors (Proposers) to establish a contract for possible replacement, upgrade, purchase, and implementation of a current state-of-the art Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) technology on VVTA fixed route, intercity, and commuter buses. This will include several technologies used currently within the transit industry. This technology will assist management in decision making and will improve customer service which will in turn increase passenger ridership.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Proposals must be received by 3:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, March 16, 2017.
Download RFP-2016-28 PDF Download Notice PDF Download Addendum 1 PDF
VVTA RFP 2016-28 Intelligent Transportation System Addendum No. 1
- Update to Job Walk on 02/24/17 at 10:30 AM
- 01/30/2017 For potential Proposers who are not able to physically attend the job walk, VVTA will have a simultaneous Teleconference at the same time as the job walk. Please see the details below.
- RFP 2016-28 Intelligent Transportation System Job Walk Fri, Feb 24, 2017 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.