- PUBLISHED DATE: April 27, 2017
- PURPOSE: Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking bids from responsible and responsive Vendors who can provide the products and services needed to update VVTA’s current Audio Visual System. The award of the bid will be to the Bidder whose overall price for the products and services requested is the lowest. The period of performance for this installation and maintenance of the system shall be for three (3) years with two (2) optional 1-year extensions.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Sealed bids must be received by 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Thursday, June 22, 2017. The sealed bids will be publicly opened and the bid amounts will be read aloud to all who are present.
- PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING & QUESTIONS: There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid meeting/job walk for this solicitation on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, at 10:00 am, at 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, CA 92345. Prospective Bidders are requested to submit written questions to the Procurement Manager, identified above, in writing. Responses shall be shared with all prospective bidders by written addenda only. The successful Bidder will be required to comply with all applicable Equal Opportunity Laws and Regulations.
Download RFP-2016-34 PDF Download Addendum 1 PDF Download Addendum 2 PDF Download Addendum 3 PDF
- ADDENDUM 1: This addendum is provided to all known prospective proposers for clarification of the subject Request for Proposal (RFP). The Deadline for Questions is now amended to end on Friday, June 16, 2017, at 5:00 PM PDT. The Addendum to answer questions will be posted no later than 2:00 PM, June 22, 2017 The Deadline for Bids is now amended to Thursday, July 6, 2017. All bids must be received prior to the deadline – 3:00 PM Pacific Time. All other terms and conditions of the IFB remain the same. As stated in the IFB, all addenda must be acknowledged. Please use Attachment H of the RFP to acknowledge receipt of this addendum. Failure to acknowledge any addenda to this RFP may be cause to deem Bidder “Non-Responsive.”
- ADDENDUM 2: The vendors who attended are included on the sign-in sheet, Exhibit A to this Addendum. Christine pointed out that the funds for this project are State of California funds and not subject to the Davis Bacon Prevailing Wage determinations. However, if a bidder foresees the need to pull wires, or drill holes into the ceilings or walls, such activities will be subject to prevailing wage. The State of California wage determinations effective the first day the Bid was advertised are included as Attachment B to this Addendum.
- ADDENDUM 3: Funds for this project are State of California funds and not subject to the Davis Bacon Prevailing Wage determinations. However, if a bidder foresees the need to pull wires, or drill holes into the ceilings or walls, such activities will be subject to prevailing wage. The State of California wage determinations effective the first day the Bid was advertised are included as Attachment A to this Addendum. (This statement was in Addendum No. 2, but the attachment was not provided. Attachment A to this addendum includes the Wage Determinations that were effective on May 15, 2017 – the first day the bid was advertised.)
- PUBLISHED DATE: January 17, 2017
- PURPOSE: The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking proposals from interested vendors (Proposers) to establish a contract for possible replacement, upgrade, purchase, and implementation of a current state-of-the art Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) technology on VVTA fixed route, intercity, and commuter buses. This will include several technologies used currently within the transit industry. This technology will assist management in decision making and will improve customer service which will in turn increase passenger ridership.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Proposals must be received by 3:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, March 16, 2017.
Download RFP-2016-28 PDF Notice PDF Addendum 1 PDF Addendum 2 PDF Addendum 3 PDF