- PUBLISHED DATE: March 24, 2017
- PURPOSE: The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking proposals from experienced and qualified human resource consultants to conduct an agency-wide Classification and Compensation Study. The purpose of the study is to address changes in VVTA’s operations and staffing over the last several years, which may have affected the type, scope and level of work being performed by staff members. The objective is to have a credible study that recognizes these changes; ensures positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills and abilities are classified together; and maintains currency with relevant labor markets. Period of performance will be for one hundred eighty (180) Days.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Proposals must be received by 3:00 PM on (Pacific Daylight Time) (PDT) Thursday, April 27, 2017.
- PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING & QUESTIONS: There will not be a Pre-Proposal meeting, however, the deadline for question is at 5:00 PM (PDT), Friday, April 14, 2017. Prospective bidders are requested to submit written questions to the Procurement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses shall be shared with all known prospective proposers by written addenda only.
VVTA RFP 2017-07 Compensation & Benefits Study is a re-release of RFP 2017-03 Compensation & Benefits Study, which was cancelled.
Download RFP-2016-28 PDF Notice PDF Addendum PDF
- PUBLISHED DATE: January 17, 2017
- PURPOSE: The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking proposals from interested vendors (Proposers) to establish a contract for possible replacement, upgrade, purchase, and implementation of a current state-of-the art Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) technology on VVTA fixed route, intercity, and commuter buses. This will include several technologies used currently within the transit industry. This technology will assist management in decision making and will improve customer service which will in turn increase passenger ridership.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Proposals must be received by 3:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, March 16, 2017.
Download RFP-2016-28 PDF Notice PDF Addendum 1 PDF Addendum 2 PDF Addendum 3 PDF