VVTA TAC Agenda: May 2, 2018
1. Recognition of Guests & Public CommentsVisitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Award Contracts to Vanpool Providers
- Budget Amendment 5310 Award
- Budget Amendment ADA Buses, expansion to replacement vehicles.
- Release RFP Barstow Design-Build.
- Reject all Proposals received from RFP 2017-13 and Release RFP 2018-14.
- Deliver of LNG/RLNG Award.
- Resolution supporting/direction regarding zero emissions bus fleet.
- Award RFP 2018-05 Bus Mid-Life Rehabilitation.
- Closed Session.
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SBCTA Update
6. Transfer Centers Update (Williams Street, Hesperia, Victorville)
7. VVC New Construction/Traffic Patterns
8. Other Business
The next regularly scheduled meeting is June 6, 2018. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, April 27, 2018.