BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Meeting Agenda – September 18, 2017
- Friday, 08 September 2017 19:02
The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 18, 2017, 9:30 a.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street Hesperia, CA 92345. The VVTA Board Meeting Packet and Agenda is available for download via the links in PDF format.
Board Agenda PDF Board Packet PDF
VVTA Board Agenda September 18, 2017
- ITEM 1: Minutes from regular meeting of the board of directors conducted on August 21, 2017.
- ITEM 2: Warrants, July 2017.
- ITEM 3: Cancellation of IFB 2017-11 for Purchase of 73 Cradle Point WiFi Devices.
- ITEM 4: Meeting Notes from the Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted on September 6, 2017.
- ITEM 5: Management Reports for VVTA Hesperia and Barstow Division.
- ITEM 6: Unmet Needs Public Hearing for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
- ITEM 7: Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Annual Operating Budget, Short Range Transit Plan, and TDA Claim to Amend the Capital Project for Transit Amenities Improvements Local Match.
- ITEM 8: Grant Application for the Caltrans 5304 Sustainable Transportation Planning Competitive Grant for Strategic Partnerships and Sustainable Communities.
- ITEM 9: Authorize Executive Director to Amend the Contract with Syncromatics to Include the Addition of a Mobile Ticketing and SmartCard System for Fare Collection.