Invitation For Bid (IFB) 2017-11: Cradle Point WiFi Devices for New ITS System
- Tuesday, 25 July 2017 09:16
- PUBLISHED DATE: July 25, 2017
- PURPOSE: Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking bids from responsible and responsive Vendors who can provide Cradle Point WIFI Devices needed to operate VVTA’s newly awarded Intelligent Transportation System (ITS.) The award of the bid will be to the Bidder whose overall price for the products and services requested is the lowest. The period of performance for this installation and maintenance of the system shall be for three (3) years with two (2) optional 1-year extensions.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Sealed bids must be received by 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on Thursday, August 31, 2017. The sealed bids will be publicly opened and the bid amounts will be read aloud to all who are present.
- PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING & QUESTIONS: There will not be a pre-bid meeting/job walk for this solicitation, however, the last day for questions is on Friday, August 11, 2017, by 5:00 PM. Bidders are requested to submit written questions to the Procurement Manager, identified above, in writing. Responses shall be shared with all prospective bidders by written addenda only.
Download RFP-2017-11 PDF