The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 19, 2017, 9:30 a.m., at Victor Valley Transit Authority, Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, CA 92345. The VVTA Board Meeting Packet and Agenda is available for download via the links in PDF format.
VVTA Board Agenda June 19, 2017
- ITEM 1: Minutes from regular meeting of the board of directors conducted on March 20, 2017.
- ITEM 2: Warrants, April 2017.
- ITEM 3: Meeting Notes from the Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted on June 7, 2017.
- ITEM 4: Management Reports for VVTA and BAT Verbal Report from Executive Director.
- ITEM 5: Conduct Public Hearing to Hear Public Testimony Regarding VVTA’s FY 17-18 Proposed Fare Adjustments and Based on Testimony Approve or Not Approve the Proposes Fare Changes.
- ITEM 6: Public Hearing and Presentation of the Fiscal Year 2018 Annual Operating and Capital Budget.
- ITEM 7: Authorize the Filing of Grant Applications through the Transit System Safety, Security and Disaster Response Account (TSSSDRA) for the 2016-17 Budget Year.
- ITEM 8: Designation of Barstow Division routes 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 to operate on a limited schedule and free to the public for Community Celebration Day on July 4, 2017.
- ITEM 9: VVTA RFP 2016-28 Intelligent Transportation System Award.
- ITEM 10: VVTA RFP 2017-07 Compensation and Benefits Study Award.
- ITEM 11: Approve Board Chair, or Vice-Chair in the absence of the Chair, as the identified representative to negotiate with Executive Director Kevin Kane regarding compensation pursuant to Government Code 54957.6.
- ITEM 12: Closed Session. BOARD BUSINESS Personnel Matters – Government Code Section 54957(b)(1) – Public Employee Performance Evaluation. Title: Executive Director.