The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
VVTA TAC Agenda: May 3, 2017
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2016-17 Annual Operating Budget, Short Range Transit Plan and TDA Claim to allocate LCFS credits sale revenue to the Victorville Transfer Point Project.
- Authorize the Filing of Grant Applications through the Transit System Safety, Security and Disaster Response Account (TSSSDRA) for the 2016-17 Budget Year. (Pending)
- Draft Budget FY17-18.
3. Barstow / Facility & Operations
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SBCTA Update
6. La Mesa Road long term construction detourUpdate
7. VVTA Watch Launch
8. Other Business
- CHP Audit
The next regularly scheduled meeting is June 7, 2017. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, April 28, 2017.