The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
VVTA TAC Agenda: April 5, 2017
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- a) Unmet Needs.
- b) Option Year for Security Contract.
- c) Vanpool Contract Amendment.
- d) MOU with Mountain Transit for Management of the TRIP Program.
- e) AB2766 Grant Award from MDAQMD.
3. Barstow / Facility & Operations
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SANBAG Update
6. CTSA Update
7. Other Business
- CalACT Spring Conference, April 24-27, 2017 Squaw Valley, CA
The next regularly scheduled meeting is May 3, 2017. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, March 31, 2017.