- PUBLISHED DATE: March 24, 2017
- PURPOSE: The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) is seeking proposals from experienced and qualified human resource consultants to conduct an agency-wide Classification and Compensation Study. The purpose of the study is to address changes in VVTA’s operations and staffing over the last several years, which may have affected the type, scope and level of work being performed by staff members. The objective is to have a credible study that recognizes these changes; ensures positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills and abilities are classified together; and maintains currency with relevant labor markets. Period of performance will be for one hundred eighty (180) Days.
- BID DUE DATE / REQUIREMENTS: Proposals must be received by 3:00 PM on (Pacific Daylight Time) (PDT) Thursday, April 27, 2017.
- PRE-PROPOSAL MEETING & QUESTIONS: There will not be a Pre-Proposal meeting, however, the deadline for question is at 5:00 PM (PDT), Friday, April 14, 2017. Prospective bidders are requested to submit written questions to the Procurement Manager at email@example.com. Responses shall be shared with all known prospective proposers by written addenda only.
VVTA RFP 2017-07 Compensation & Benefits Study is a re-release of RFP 2017-03 Compensation & Benefits Study, which was cancelled.
ADDENDUM NO. 1
Thursday, April 20, 2017
This addendum is provided to all known prospective proposers for clarification of the subject Request for Proposal (RFP). The following are questions VVTA received prior to the expiration of the deadline for Questions, on Friday, April 14, 2017:
- Q1: “Would providing a two-phase proposal incorporating both Phase I: a classification study and Phase 2: a compensation study be considered either non-responsive or a deviation from the technical proposal, and if so, may we timely submit Attachment upon receipt of your answer?”
- A1: Please be sure to include all pricing for your proposal on Attachment F. It your agency wishes to do a two- phase process, both phases must be included in the pricing proposal to determine the total price. It is up to the Proposer to determine the response they would propose to VVTA. All proposals must be received prior to the deadline – 3:00 PM Pacific Time April 27, 2017.