The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
VVTA TAC Agenda: January 11, 2017
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Consent Calendar:
- Agreement with Riverside Public Health for County-based Medi-Cal Administrative Activities (CMAA) Claims
- Award Sole Source for Security Cameras to Simplex Grinnell
- NTD Audit FY15-16
- Discussion Items:
- Elect of Chair and Vice-Chair
- Public Hearing for COA
- Award Sole Source Procurement to replace HVAC Control System
- Releases RFP for ITS
- Budget Amendment: Change expansion buses to replacement buses
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements (consent calendar).
3. VVTA Facility
4. Secure bibcycle parking/Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SANBAG Update
The next regularly scheduled meeting is February 1, 2017. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, January 6, 2017.