The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
VVTA TAC Agenda: February 1, 2017
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Mid-Year Budget Review.
- Public Hearing for 5310 Grant Applications.
- RFP for Compensation/Classification Study.
- Reclassification of CTSA Director Position.
- Bus Stop Guidelines.
3. Barstow/Facility and Operations
4. Secure bicycle parking/Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. Article 3 – Bus Stop Accessibility
6. SANBAG Update
7. Roadeo / Judges
- Boarding meeting in Barstow on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
The next regularly scheduled meeting is March 1, 2017. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017.