The Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January, 2017, 9:30 a.m., at Victor Valley Transit Authority, Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, CA 92345. The VVTA Board Meeting Packet and Agenda is available for download via the links in PDF format.
VVTA Board Agenda January 17, 2017
ACTION ITEM NUMBER 1
- ITEM 1: Election of Chair and Vice-Chair for Calendar year 2017.
- ITEM 2: Minutes from Regular Meeting of The Board of Directors Conducted on November 21, 2016.
- ITEM 3: Warrants, October and November, 2016
- ITEM 4: Sole Source Procurement of new and replacement Security Cameras as part of the existing Simplex Grinnell system.
- ITEM 5: Authorize the Executive Director to Enter into an Agreement with Riverside Department of Public Health for the Purpose of Submitting Reimbursement claims for Eligible Transportation Services Under the County-Based Medici-Cal Administrative Actives (CMAA) Program.
- ITEM 6: VVTA Annual National Transit Database (NTD) Statement for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016 Completed by Vavrinek, Trine, Day and Company, LLP.
- ITEM 7: Meeting Notes from the Technical Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted on January 11, 2017.
- ITEM 8: Management Reports for VVTA and BAT – Verbal Report from Executive Director.
- ITEM 9: Receive input and testimony regarding the VVTA Comprehensive Operations Analysis (COA) Final Draft Report Dated January, 2017.
- ITEM 10: Sole Source Procurement of replacement HVAC Control system by Johnson Controls, Inc.
- ITEM 11: Two (2) year contract with BP for the purchase of Renewable Natural Gas.
- ITEM 12: Release of RFP 2016-28 for Updated/New Fixed Route ITS System.
- ITEM 13: Amend the VVTA Fiscal Year 2016-17 Annual Operating and Capital Budget, Short Range Transit Plan and TDA Claim to change capital project from Expansion to Replacement Buses.
- ITEM 14: VVTA Annual Financial Audit Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2016 Completed by Vavrinek, Trine, Day and Company, LLP.
SUPPLEMENTAL AGENDA ITEMS
- ITEM 15: Approve Executive Director, Kevin Kane as the identified representative to act as Labor Negotiator with Regard to all Other VVTA Employees.
- ITEM 16: Board Business (Closed Session).