The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 7, 2016, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
VVTA TAC Agenda: September 7, 2016
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- o Unmet Needs. o Record destruction request.
- Increase limit for Fixed Asset valuation definition.
- Budget Amendment for Fleet/Facilities Administrative Assistant – Temporary full-time.
- Budget Amendment to for updated ITS.
- Release RFP for updated ITS.
3. VVTA Facility
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SANBAG Update
6. Barstow Area Transit (BAT) Update
7. CTSA Update
8. Google Transit/Uber
9. Bus stop placement policy
10. Other Business
- CTA Conference, November 16-18, Oakland, CA
- Bus stop placement policy.
- 45X Survey results
The next regularly scheduled meeting is October 5th. To obtain further or available information regarding agenda items, please contact the Clerk of the Board VVTA at 760 948-3262. Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2016.