The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Recognition of guests and public comments: Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- TRIP Brokerage with Non-Profits.
- Private Partnerships – Budget Amendment-Needles Carshare.
- Transportation solution for Needles.
- Budget Amendment for Barstow Property and Equipment Purchase.
- BV-Link – add four (4) trips on Saturday.
3. VVTA Facility
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SANBAG Update
6. Barstow Area Transit (BAT) Update
7. CTSA Update
8. PCA’s on Fixed Route
9. Traffic Signal priority
10. COA Public Outreach
11. Other Business
The next regularly scheduled meeting is April 6. If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the next scheduled meeting, please contact the VVTA Clerk of the Board at 760-948-3262 x112.