The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 3, 2016, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoketree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The VVTA TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Recognition of guests and public comments: Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Hydrogen Fuel (zero emissions)
- Mid-year budget review
- Pubic Hearing regarding fare change for MTBP recipients
- NTC Fare change for MTBP recipients
- Barstow CNG/LNG Station & property
- Private partnership with rural transportation programs (consent calendar)
3. VVTA Facility
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting
5. SANBAG Update
6. Barstow Area Transit (BAT) Update
7. CTSA Update
8. Bus Advertising
9. Route 45X Update
10. Personal Care Attendants (PCA’s) on fixed route
11. Reserve Study / Asset Management
12. Other Business
The next regularly scheduled meeting is March 2. If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the next scheduled meeting, please contact the VVTA Clerk of the Board at 760-948-3262 x112.