The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoketree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Recognition of guests and public comments: Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Unmet Needs
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for Fiscal Year 2016-2018
- Award Contract for Fuel
- Records Retention Policy
- LCTOP Authorization
3. VVTA Facility
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting:
- Delivery September 1-2
5. SANBAG Update
6. Barstow Area Transit (BAT) Update
7. CTSA Update
8. Other Business
- FTA On-site Safety Report Received
- Return of shelter advertising revenue to transit – for shelter maintenance
The next regularly scheduled meeting is October 7. If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the next scheduled meeting, please contact the VVTA Clerk of the Board at 760-948-3262 x112.