The next Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 3:00 p.m., at VVTA Board Room, 17150 Smoketree Street, Hesperia, California 92345. The TAC Meeting Agenda is included here and also available as a PDF download.
1. Recognition of Guests & Public Comments
Recognition of guests and public comments: Visitors are requested to make comments only on those items not identified in the agenda. Comments concerning agenda items can be presented when that item comes up. Please limit comments to three minutes per item.
2. Review VVTA Draft Board Agenda
- Record Retention Policy
- Submittal of allocation for PTMISEA projects.
- Release RFP for Comprehensive Operational Analysis (COA) and Short Range Transit Plan (SRTP).
- Budget Amendment re: Commuter buses.
3. VVTA Facility Completion
4. Bus stop shelters/benches/lighting:
- Replacement Parts
- Delivery August 17-18
5. SANBAG Update
6. Barstow Area Transit (BAT) Update Transdev
7. CTSA Update
8. Purchase of Parcel in Barstow
9. Advertising on buses For St. Marys
- Return of shelter advertising revenue to transit – for shelter maintenance
10. Other Business
- MCI Update
The next regularly scheduled meeting is September 2. If you have any questions regarding this meeting or the next scheduled meeting, please contact the VVTA Clerk of the Board at 760-948-3262 x112.